The Assistive Technology Loan Fund Authority’s (ATLFA) interactive web tool sites are places to share and/or collaborate on disability matters of public interest to Virginians’ with disabilities. We encourage you to submit your stories, questions, comments and photos. The ATLFA will delete submissions that contain:
- Insulting or negative language towards others
- Personal, privacy protected, and/or contact information
- Web site links to unrelated resources, spam or advertising
- Profanity, potentially libelous, racist or offensive language
- Materials protected under copyright laws
- Advertising or political promotion
- Duplicate posts or information
- Unrelated information not relevant to the blog post.
Failing to adhere to any of the policies above will result in your comment(s) being blocked from our blogs in their entirety. ATLFA staff will not edit comments in order to make them “postable”. Frequent and/or repeated abuse of our policy will result in a permanent ban from posting comments.
The ATLFA may, from time to time, determine that an existing comment was posted in error. As such, the ATLFA reserves the right to remove any existing comment at any time with no further explanation.
Fans’ and followers’ comments expressed on ATLFA interative web tools site do not reflect the opinions and position of ATLFA.
ATLFA moderates and posts content and comments during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact Sandra Prince Banker, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.